Sign up for our newsletter
Stay up to date with all the latest goings on at Central Saint Giles by signing-up to our email newsletter
Biomass Boiler System
1. Sustainable tree plantation
2. Forestry offcuts and felled timber
3. Wood converted to wood pellets, with controlled specification
4. Pellets transported to Central Saint Giles
5. Pellets pumped by air blower into basement storage hopper from lorry in loading bay
6. Biomass boilers in basement generate heat for the development and gas boilers supplement this
7. Heat is used for space heating and hot water in offices and apartments
100% of the cooling tower discharge is re-used.
Green roofs on the office building attenuate 60% of the rainfall water during storms.
Rainwater falling on the office roofs and Piazza is collected, treated and stored for re-use in irrigation.
We have two art sculptures in our Piazza at Central Saint Giles for you to enjoy.